Monday, March 16, 2020

E- Learning


Dear Parents and Guardians:


I have attached the first three days of assignments for your child to complete on Google Classroom. They will be expected to complete assignments for english language arts (ELA), science, social studies, and math this week. Additionally, students may continue to use any of the school provided resources that are available to them while they are at home. Some examples include Tumblebooks, Dreambox, and Typing Club. Mrs. McHale our librarian also updated the Student Resources Splash Page (https://sites.google.com/a/ipsd.org/owenowls/Student-Resources) with educational websites offering free subscriptions during this time. Make sure to check them out!

I will be available throughout the day to answer any questions your child may have. Students can reach me through comments in Google Classroom. You may also reach me through email and I will get back to you within 24 hours.